The first conference of this series took place in June 2011 (AVGA 2011).
Main topics of the meeting will include:
- arithmetic of abelian varieties and elliptic curves,
- open image type theorems and Mumford-Tate conjecture,
- compatible systems of Galois representations of automorphic and of motivic origins.
We plan to hold a workshop style meeting of about 40 participants, with 12 plenary talks; leaving plenty of time for discussions and collaboration.
The conference starts with the registration of participants on Tuesday, June 25th, 2017 at 9:30 AM in front of the auditorium room, A1-33 in Collegium Mathematicum in the campus Morasko of Adam Mickiewicz University. The conference ends on Thursday, June 27th, 2017 in the afternoon.
Main speakers will include
- Jeff Achter (Colorado State)
- Sara Arias-de-Reyna (Sevilla)
- Anna Cadoret (Paris)
- Tim Dokchitser (Bristol)
- Chris Hall (London, Ontario)
- Hui Chun Yin (Amsterdam)
- Shehtar Khare (UCLA)*
- Davide Lombardo (Orsay)
- Stefan Patrikis (Salt Lake City)
- Sebastian Petersen (Kassel)
- Emmanuel Ullmo (IHES)*
- Yuri Zarhin (Penn State)
- David Zywina (Cornell, Ithaca)*
- Gebhard Böckle Universität Heidelberg
- Wojciech GajdaAdam Mickiewicz University in Poznań
- Marc Hindry University Diderot Paris VII